BEGINNER FABRIC BLOCK PRINTING
Learn to transfer, carve and print your own gorgeous hand-made fabric!
Enjoy carving your own linoleum block and hand-printing on fabric in this fun workshop aimed at complete beginners! Choose from a bespoke range of images inspired by the Nyonya Needlework exhibition and print in your favourite Peranakan colours.
Your bespoke length of fabric will be fully washable and great as an interior decoration or as a 'furoshiki' handkerchief. Take home your hand-carved block for use in future projects – cards, gift wrap, or even wallpaper!
- Creation of your own motifs and use of block library
- Hands-on instruction from a professional printmaker and artist
- Approximately 55cm length of unhemmed pure cotton fabric
- Student Pack with instructions and supplier information
- Optional hemming service available at $20
Fee includes the use of all tools and materials. Refreshments provided for printing power! No art experience is necessary.
Limited to 20 pax per session on a first-come, first-served basis.
Book your spot now!
See Student Gallery & Testimonials
'It was great to be able to create a piece of art that is uniquely Singaporean to take home and enjoy. Thanks for being so positive, encouraging, humble and supportive!' - Rebecca Copping, Art Teacher, Singapore